Group Purchasing Program
As a benefit of participation in the CHMPN, we are pleased to offer access to competitive pricing for products and services you use in your practice through Tenet Healthcare’s partnership with HealthTrust.
With total purchasing power of more than $27 billion, HealthTrust is one of the largest and most competitive group purchasing organizations in the industry and we expect to see substantial value through this new partnership.
The CHMPN would like to extend this value to you and your practice by encouraging you to become a member of AdvantageTrust, HealthTrust’s contract portfolio to physicians and other non-acute providers. There is no cost to join and the benefits of membership will begin after you sign an electronic document.
To begin your AdvantageTrust sign up:
- Go to www.advantagetrustpg.com/tenet.
- Complete the online Sign Up form at the bottom of the page and click submit.
- Submitted information will be used to create your AdvantageTrust Participation Agreement.
- Your Participation Agreement will be sent to you via email for your electronic signature.
- Within 24 hours of executing the electronic signature, you will receive a fully executed copy of the Participation Agreement along with your GPOID#. (GPOID# is your unique identifier required for you to begin accessing the AdvantageTrust program)
We encourage you to take advantage of this program immediately. If you have any questions regarding AdvantageTrust, please visit their website to read their FAQ or contact them directly by calling 866.841.2992 or email.
The healthcare industry is shifting from fee-for-service to population-based payment, intended to improve care quality, efficiency, and to focus more on prevention. The aim of the new payment systems is to reward high quality, coordinated care that better aligns providers’ financial incentives with patient health outcomes.